Your admission supports wildlife at the Naples Zoo and in the wild.
As a nonprofit institution, no tax is charged on admission.
- Due to exhibit renovations, African lions will be off exhibit until further notice.
|Adults ages (13*- 64)
|Seniors (ages 65 and up)
|Children (ages 3 - 12)
|Children ages 2 and under
|Naples Zoo Members:
|Collier County Residents
|Members of other Zoos
|Military Adults (w/ valid military ID)
- Last ticket sold at 4:00 pm daily.
- Military spouse, children, and others in their party receive $2 off standard admission! Valid up to 6 persons per active or prior service military guest.
- Ages 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years of age.
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover accepted.
- Shirt & shoes are required.
- Hours and Prices Subject to Change.
Open 7 days a week
Monday through Sunday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Last Ticket Sold at 4:00pm
Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens is open every day except Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. Inclement weather may cause an unannounced closing for the safety of our guests and our animals.
Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens
1590 Goodlette Road, Naples, Fl 34102 | View Map
Just South of Golden Gate Parkway on Goodlette Road.
Please put in address (1590 Goodlette Road N, Naples FL 34102). Searching by name on some GPS units provides directions to an unaffiliated facility miles away from our location.
Arriving by Air:
Domestic and International flights arrive in Southwest Florida International Airport in Fort Myers with direct flights from Canada, Germany, and the United Kingdom. Traveling via Interstate 75, Naples is about 33 miles south. Smaller planes may also arrive directly at the Naples Municipal Airport.
Traveling on I-75 from North or East:
Take Exit 105 off I-75 and drive west 4 miles to Goodlette Rd. Turn left heading south on Goodlette Rd. In one block, turn left at the Fleischmann Blvd traffic light into Zoo entrance.
From North Naples/Bonita Springs:
Drive south down US 41. Just past Coastland Center mall, turn left onto Fleischmann Blvd. Go straight across Goodlette Road into Zoo entrance.
From Marco Island/Everglades City:
Drive north on US 41. Turn right on Goodlette Road just past bridge over Naples Bay inside the Naples city limits across from the Tin City Waterfront Shops. Zoo entrance will be on the right about two miles ahead.